Monday, June 21, 2010

生病料 as HER

oww..Didn't call back to Australia for dad yesterday to wishing him HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
:P blekk anyway since he don't mind about these celebration, so..... *ahem ahem*


BOWWR! Yesterday mom got sick (don't know what hell sickness is that, lol) and she's very pain

At first, she started to get pain at Father's Day and she didn't told me about it.
And after 3 three days later she can't tahan any more and she gets pain and more pain.
Luckily that uncle and aunty went to our house that day or else I really don't know what to do.


I really felt upset about looking her getting headache at a moment and suddenly again...


For worried about her so yesterday the hole night I can't even sleep. :P blekk again, ish



And..! YEAH GUYS, my costume finally arrive to here from Japan xD
damn f*ckin' excited, man! When Karin boss sms to me and said: 

"Boss, your costume dah sampai la. Since that the ship fly so fast to M'sia for taking only 17days. Remember tomorrow you'll get your costume ya. Thankss."


That moment I was like...OHH, THANK GOD MAN. 
I finally got my first cosplay costume in my whole life = = ( wtf, apa ni)
 *ahem ahem, ignore this stupid sentence la*

1 weeks left and way to go for examination neh!
Minna, gambate neh! xD Yosh!

今天音乐:Down - Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne
评分:5/6


No comments:

AmazingCounters.com