Monday, May 17, 2010

OMG day

Bah... was just watching a asshole giving a gameplay on youtube.

LOL. It was Left 4 Dead 2 gameplay.
A player name Criken and he was an asshole expert L4D gameplayer = =
I watch and watch all his gameplay...and it was like...
WTH. Does level expert is quiet easy for this guy? = = lol

His speech in the gameplay very zadou. hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOXc2KCYR4o
Left 4 Dead 2: Criken's First Game part 1


Cause nothin' much to do since I get back home and it's veryyyyy bored.

(Although I have lots of sejarah homework, damn)

and...OMG. I NEEDED COLOUR PRINTER man.
And every of my friends...swt = =
Dead for tolak markah for my project. First I thought it was going to be a perfect ending.
=(


Well, C2AGE original t-shirt had came out and I was wondering to buy it...
and the organizer says that this year one is quiet small = =

Shit, that female only have M size. And I was afraid that I can't fit it...
*IF NOT, can I buy male one? PLEASEEE swt* ignore this please




I CUPPACINO


今天音乐:周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定
评分:3/6

No comments:

AmazingCounters.com